Donna Mahan has been performing accounting, tax and consulting services for over twenty years, principally for the following industries: real estate and construction, service, government contractors, and law firms.
Donna has been a key member of E. Cohen and Company, CPAs since 2004. Her current responsibilities include:
• Managing the outsourced accounting department and staff
• Growing the department and hiring new individuals
• Managing day-to-day client engagement activities
• Establishing and carrying out the firm’s policies and procedures
• Working with clients on their internal accounting policies
Donna has extensive experience in the design, integration, and implementation of accounting systems for small and medium-sized businesses, tax preparation, review and planning for individual, corporate, partnership, personal property, sales and payroll tax returns.
She also has acted as a Controller for many of her clients.