Executive Compensation is one of the clearest ways to communicate a company’s priorities and values. We provide thoughtful, timely and fully independent executive compensation advice to help companies attract, retain and motivate top leadership.
Designing the right benefit plan for your employees is a complex task. There are many issues to consider, including tax and legal aspects, funding, and finding the right vendors or administrators.
We offer services covering all areas of executive compensation in both for-profit and not-for-profit entities. Our experienced professionals develop executive-level talent plans, leadership succession programs, and annual and long-term incentive strategies. We work with all relevant parties up to and including compensation committees and boards of directors. As a strategic advisor, we provide the resources, experience, and support to help our clients make informed decisions about executive compensation matters.
We presently offer the following compensation tax advisory services:
- IRS Forms W-2 and 1099 Issues, and Other Payroll Reporting
- Golden Parachute Payments Under IRC Section 280G
- IRS Section 409A Issues Affecting Non Tax-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans and Assistance With the Correction of Certain IRC Section 409A Failures
- Wage Withholding Issues Affecting Employer Stock Plans
- Preparation and Filing With the IRS of Voluntary Classification Settlement Program Filings For Misclassified Independent Contractor