E. Cohen, a nationally ranked tax, assurance, and consulting firm headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, has been named as one of Accounting Today’s 2021 Best Accounting Firms to Work For. This year marks the 12th time that E. Cohen has made this short and prestigious list identifying 100 firms that have excelled in creating positive workplaces for their employees. This annual survey and awards program—which is coordinated by Accounting Today in partnership with Best Companies Group— is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the accounting profession, benefiting its economy, workforce, and businesses.
In response to Accounting Today’s release of its firm rankings for 2021, E. Cohen’s Managing Principal Eric Cohen issued the following statement: “We are pleased to be recognized by Accounting Today as a Best Accounting Firm to Work For. Every decision we make at E. Cohen is motivated by the desire to deliver an outcome that benefits our employees, our clients, and our community. Receiving this recognition is very exciting for us as it ultimately highlights the exceptional people who are all part of our firm and how, together, we make E. Cohen a great place to work.”
Accounting firms across the United States participated in the two-part survey process to determine their placement on Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work for list. The first part—which comprised 25% of the evaluation—consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part—which comprised the remaining 75% of the evaluation—consisted of a survey to assess employees’ experience with their firms. Best Companies Group—which managed the overall registration and survey process—analyzed the data and determined the final list rankings and placements by calculating the top firms’ combined scores.
“The firms on this list represent the best workplaces in the accounting profession,” said Accounting Today Editor-in-Chief Daniel Hood. “They are outstanding places to build a career.”
About E. Cohen
E. Cohen provides an integrated suite of tax, assurance, and consulting services to individuals and a wide array of industries across the Mid-Atlantic region. The firm has built a tradition of excellence spanning over 30 years. As a nationally ranked professional services firm, our experts provide innovative solutions designed to exceed client expectations. Our strong commitment to the middle market enables us to advise clients at all stages of the business lifecycle. Our expertise goes well beyond traditional accounting to include technology, cybersecurity, and wealth planning services. For more information about E. Cohen and its family of companies, please visit http://www.ecohen.com and follow us on Twitter at @ECohenCPAs for up to the minute news and updates.