E. Cohen now offers a full suite of National Tax Office Services to other tax professionals.
Our professionals work hand-in-hand with other tax firms to become a results-oriented member of your team, to help you:
● Enhance your tax research and planning
● Retain your best clients
● Expand the scope of your service offerings
● Develop your client base
● Reduce your costs
● Deepen your bench
We don’t compete with you for clients; our clients are other tax firms. Our goal is your success.
Our NTOS group provides the highest quality research, writing, and consulting services on complex tax issues. We have extensive expertise with international, federal, state, and local taxation. Our knowledge cuts across many industries and includes all types of businesses and personal tax issues.
When you get a tax question that you’ve never seen before, can you rely on the article you found after 15 minutes of searching online? Sometimes, you just need to bounce ideas off an expert who’s seen it before, to find an alternative position or the best structure for your client.
Our National Tax Office Service allows you to tap our subject matter experts.
Examples of our expertise are:
● M&A structuring, due diligence, and quality of earnings reports
● Cost segregation for new acquisitions and buildings acquired in prior years
● Planning for sec. 199A deductions and sec. 163(j) business interest limitations
● Research and development tax credits
● Fixed and intangible asset cost recovery
● Inventories: FIFO, LIFO, and tax reserves
● Tax controversies: audit, appeals, and collections
Think of us as your virtual Washington, D.C. office, with all the technical capabilities of a Big 4 firm.